Easily find your website's broken links and more.
All the features of Integrity. The same fast, efficient, accurate engine.
Manage multiple sites
Manage as many sites as you like, with individual settings for each.
Search / filter / export / archive
Integrity plus has search boxes and filter buttons. Search your data, filter it, export it.
The archive function is enhanced - can create a browsable local web archive.
Export an xml sitemap for submission to the search engines (and in other formats too - including .dot for making visualisations). Option to include images and pdf files. Set up rules for your priority / change frequency or edit these manually.
Category:Developer Tools / Website Link Checkers
15 USD (One-off purchase)
You can buy from within Integrity Plus or use this secure link: https://pay.paddle.com/checkout/496583
Integrity Plus is licensed 'per user' Organisations with multiple users should take advantage of the corporate licence. Please email email@example.com for details.
Requires Mac OS 10.8 or higher, Intel 64-bit.
Users of OSX 10.6 should download the last version of Integrity Plus built for 10.6; version 6.8.18.
Users of OSX 10.5 should download the last version of Integrity built for 10.5; version 4.5.3.
Users of OSX 10.4 should download the last version of Integrity built for 10.4; version 4.2.2.End user licence agreement
v8.1.19 released November 2018
- Improvement to subdomain handling. The subdomain option 'treat subdomains of starting url as internal' may have not worked as expected if the starting url had a subdomain already, including www. This option should now work as expected for starting urls that include www.
- (Integrity Plus and Pro) Fixes a bug with the sitemap csv export which could cause some unexpected urls in the results (no problem with the xml or other formats)
v8.1.18 released November 2018
- (Integrity Pro) 'fixes' link count in SEO table. It has always been a simple count of all urls appearing on the page in question. This now includes urls such as embedded audio/video, linked files and image urls (if you're including those things in the link check). The expectation for the 'Link count' column is that it gives the number of <a href links only. Now it does.
v8.1.16 released November 2018
- Fixes a couple of problems that could cause the scan to speed up above the limit set in Settings : Timeout and Delays
- Change to that Limit Requests to X per minute' setting - it had originally been set to reject anything below 30. That's now reduced to 10 as some sites are getting more difficult to scan with various ways of detecting automated requests.
- Fixes bug relating to the blacklist / whitelist rule table, specifically when editing a value, and removes the option for 'Only follow' which was logically flawed and should have been removed when the 'does not contain' option was added. Users should use 'do not follow urls that don't contain' instead.
v8.1.15 released October 2018
- improves iFrame support
- Fixes problem with img alt text being truncated if it contains a single quote character
8.1.14Released October 2018
- Important patch, obscure problem causing incomplete scan in unlikely circumstances
8.1.13Released September 2018
- Fixes crash during export of links when using the full Mojave release
- Some corrections to the list of options available under File > Export
- change of behaviour - when app first launches, and when a new scan is started, the 'bad links only' button is reset. (if it's left pressed from previous work, it can cause nothing to display in the Links views, causing confusion.)