The free website link checker for Mac
Links on a web page very quickly become broken (link rot) because we move, delete or change our own pages, and other people that we link to do the same. Using a link checker regularly will improve your website's user experience (UX) and search engine optimisation (SEO).
Integrity is the free link checker for Mac. It's OSX native, very fast and accurate.
Integrity is a free link checker. More features and options such as exporting your data, authentication (logging in), managing multiple sites, sitemap generation, SEO checks, spelling & grammar are all available in two related apps; Integrity Plus and Scrutiny. Here is a comparison of major features
Category:Developer Tools / Website Link Checkers
Integrity is donationware, which means that it's available to personal users free of charge with no restrictions. I'm very grateful for donations and if you choose to donate, it will encourage further development of this and other OSX software.
Requires Mac OS 10.8 or higher, Intel 64-bit.
Users of OSX 10.6 & 10.7 should download the last version of Integrity built for 10.6; version 6.8.15.
Users of OSX 10.5 should download the last version built for 10.5; version 4.5.3. Free.
Users of OSX 10.4 should download the last version built for 10.4; version 4.2.2. Free.
v8.1.19 released November 2018
- Improvement to subdomain handling. The subdomain option 'treat subdomains of starting url as internal' may have not worked as expected if the starting url had a subdomain already, including www. This option should now work as expected for starting urls that include www.
- (Integrity Plus and Pro) Fixes a bug with the sitemap csv export which could cause some unexpected urls in the results (no problem with the xml or other formats)
v8.1.18 released November 2018
- (Integrity Pro) 'fixes' link count in SEO table. It has always been a simple count of all urls appearing on the page in question. This now includes urls such as embedded audio/video, linked files and image urls (if you're including those things in the link check). The expectation for the 'Link count' column is that it gives the number of <a href links only. Now it does.
v8.1.16 released November 2018
- Fixes a couple of problems that could cause the scan to speed up above the limit set in Settings : Timeout and Delays
- Change to that Limit Requests to X per minute' setting - it had originally been set to reject anything below 30. That's now reduced to 10 as some sites are getting more difficult to scan with various ways of detecting automated requests.
- Fixes bug relating to the blacklist / whitelist rule table, specifically when editing a value, and removes the option for 'Only follow' which was logically flawed and should have been removed when the 'does not contain' option was added. Users should use 'do not follow urls that don't contain' instead.
v8.1.15 released October 2018
- improves iFrame support
- Fixes problem with img alt text being truncated if it contains a single quote character
8.1.14Released October 2018
- Important patch, obscure problem causing incomplete scan in unlikely circumstances
8.1.13Released September 2018
- Fixes crash during export of links when using the full Mojave release
- Some corrections to the list of options available under File > Export
- change of behaviour - when app first launches, and when a new scan is started, the 'bad links only' button is reset. (if it's left pressed from previous work, it can cause nothing to display in the Links views, causing confusion.)