Easily find your website's broken links and more.
All the features of Integrity Plus. Fast, efficient, accurate link checker. Manage multiple sites, search, filter, export.
Export an xml sitemap for submission to the search engines (and in other formats too). Option to include images and pdf files. Set up rules for your priority / change frequency or edit these manually.
After a single scan, Integrity Pro holds a vast amount of information about your site. Search it, filter it, export it. Shows a list of warnings such as missing title / description, thin content, keyword stuffed pages, images without alt text, mixed content and much more.
Run a spelling check, view the results by misspelled word or by page. Uses the standard OSX functionality and your custom dictionary.
Category:Developer Tools / Website Link Checkers
45 USD (One-off purchase)
You can buy from within Integrity Pro or use this secure link: https://pay.paddle.com/checkout/526278
Integrity Pro is licensed 'per user' Organisations with multiple users should take advantage of the corporate licence. Please email email@example.com for details.
For Integrity Plus licence holders we'll be happy to deduct the full current price of Integrity Plus.
If you think you may be entitled to an upgrade, please use this upgrade form
Requires Mac OS 10.8 or higher, Intel 64-bit.
v8.1.19 released November 2018
- Improvement to subdomain handling. The subdomain option 'treat subdomains of starting url as internal' may have not worked as expected if the starting url had a subdomain already, including www. This option should now work as expected for starting urls that include www.
- (Integrity Plus and Pro) Fixes a bug with the sitemap csv export which could cause some unexpected urls in the results (no problem with the xml or other formats)
v8.1.18 released November 2018
- (Integrity Pro) 'fixes' link count in SEO table. It has always been a simple count of all urls appearing on the page in question. This now includes urls such as embedded audio/video, linked files and image urls (if you're including those things in the link check). The expectation for the 'Link count' column is that it gives the number of <a href links only. Now it does.
v8.1.16 released November 2018
- Fixes a couple of problems that could cause the scan to speed up above the limit set in Settings : Timeout and Delays
- Change to that Limit Requests to X per minute' setting - it had originally been set to reject anything below 30. That's now reduced to 10 as some sites are getting more difficult to scan with various ways of detecting automated requests.
- Fixes bug relating to the blacklist / whitelist rule table, specifically when editing a value, and removes the option for 'Only follow' which was logically flawed and should have been removed when the 'does not contain' option was added. Users should use 'do not follow urls that don't contain' instead.
v8.1.15 released October 2018
- improves iFrame support
- Fixes problem with img alt text being truncated if it contains a single quote character
8.1.14Released October 2018
- Important patch, obscure problem causing incomplete scan in unlikely circumstances
8.1.13Released September 2018
- Fixes crash during export of links when using the full Mojave release
- Some corrections to the list of options available under File > Export
- change of behaviour - when app first launches, and when a new scan is started, the 'bad links only' button is reset. (if it's left pressed from previous work, it can cause nothing to display in the Links views, causing confusion.)