Download and save a local copy of a website.
- Crawl a website, save all files locally.
- Very simple interface.
- Runs locally, not a cloud service. Own your own data.
- Options to preserve all files or to process them to allow browsing of the local copy.
- For more functionality including building an archive over time and being alerted to changes, see Website Watchman.
Category:Developer Tools / Web Scrapers
This application is at an early version and is currently free.
Current version requires Mac OS 10.14 or higher. (If you are running an older system, try Website Watchman which requires 10.8+)
Support, questions, requests
Please use the Website Watchman support form here
What should I do with the downloaded file?
Open the .dmg file and find the application inside. If you want to keep using WebArch, drag and drop it into your Applications folder. To keep it in your dock, right-click or click-and-hold on its dock icon and choose 'Keep in dock'.
Version 0.1.2 released Oct 2019
- Adds warning / advice and offer of support if results don't appear as expected
- Adds support button to About / Help box
Version 0.1.1 released Sep 2019
- First public release