ScreenSleeves broadcaster for Mac
Enables Screensleeves screensaver to display details and artwork for music playing on another mac
If you play music using one Mac and want to use the Screensleeves screensaver on a different mac, then the Screensleeves Broadcaster is the solution.
- Install and run the Broadcaster on the Mac that plays the music.
- Add it to your login items if you like, so that it's always running
- Run the screensleeves saver (v5.0 Pro or higher) on a different mac (same network), switch on 'Listen for Broadcaster'.
- Supports the same players as Screensleeves - iTunes, Spotify, Swinsian, Ecoute, Radium, Snowtape.
- Since v1.1, the broadcaster allows the Screensleeves Screensaver (v5.2+) to control the music too (pause/play/next/previous/volume)
- A status bar icon shows that it's running
Mac OSX 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or higher, Intel 64.
- A run-down of all of ScreeSleeves' options is here
- If you have a problem with Screensleeves, please Contact us
v1.2.2, June 2017
- Update to handle a new way that Spotify provides its artwork
v1.2.1, June 2017
- Adds support for the iTunes 'dislike' property
v1.2 , Aug 2016
- Adds support for the Hermes Pandora client
v1.1 , April 2016
- Adds functionality for Screensleeves to control the music with spacebar (pause/play) and arrow keys (next / previous / volume up / volume down)
- Support extended back to OSX 10.6
v1.0 , March 2016
- First release