Lets you get on with what you're good at.
- Keep track of your customers , orders, stock, 'to do' list
- Basic invoice and accounting
- Ideal for mail-order, retail and time-and-materials businesses
- iPad checkout under development
- New User Forum for support, bug reporting, sharing, comments
- Native mac app, simple and uncomplicated, self-contained and standalone
- Has a database style input or an EPOS / Checkout style interface
- Useful reports included, eg Invoices sent but not paid, Stocktake, Top sellers, New vs Returning customers
- Free app included to help you create custom reports
- Retina Screen compatible
- Try before you buy - 30 days free and unrestricted
- New - Easy import of csv files from Squarespace or Paypal
- New - print address labels - in testing
If you have a mac and a small business then this small but powerful database will keep track of your customers, orders, stock, 'to do' list and has some basic invoice and accounting. My ethos is to keep things as uncomplicated and quick to use as possible, leaving you free to run your business with all information at your fingertips.
Organise is small, self-contained and standalone. It doesn't require you to buy, licence or install any other database application.
New: Organise Pro comes with new free app Report Builder. Since v6.1 has the ability to show you graphs, with two built-in reports as examples - Weekly sales and Monthly sales.
34.95 Pounds | End user licence agreement
The web download Organise allows a 7-day free trial. Please try it out.
From version 7.2, Mac OSX 10.4 (Tiger) no longer supported. Minimum now 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or higher, Intel or ppc. 10.11 (El Capitan) tested and supported (since version 8.1).
10.4 users should use Organise version 7.1 Pro
This is an infographic showing how everything links together. (click to enlarge)
Download custom reports
reports are 'plugged in' to Organise Pro's report manager. You can create them yourself using this reference guide or the new Organise Report Builder or I can create them for you. Some potentially useful ones are shared below.
You may not be able to click the link to download it, you may need to right-click (control-click) and choose 'save linked file as' or similar.
Save the file in ~Library/Application Support/Organise/Reports and re-start Organise.
(Note that as from 10.7 (Lion) OSX hides your Library folder from you, there are some tricks to get into it, the easiest may be Finder>Go>Go and press your alt key to reveal 'Library')
|New vs Returning Customers||Shiela Dixon||New vs Returning Customers.xml|
|Total shipping collected||Shiela Dixon||Total Shipping Collected.xml|
|Total shipping paid||Shiela Dixon||Total Shipping Paid.xml|
Are you interested in sharing a custom report? Contact me
- Getting started with Organise
- The long and boring Manual (v8)
- Organise's home page
- Mac OSX 10.4 users should use Organise v7.1.1 Pro
Full version history for Organise (The full history is also in the release notes included in the app's dmg file)