Convert HTML table to CSV, from a file, url or pasted html.
- Extracts a table from HTML and converts to CSV:
- Extract a table from any web page, html file or pasted html
- If more than one table exists in the html, they'll be listed so that you can pick the right one
- Preview and then save the extracted data as a spreadsheet (csv format)
- currently free
- Taps into PeacockMedia's long expertise in crawling websites and parsing HTML (Integrity, Scrutiny, WebScraper)
- provide the home or starting url and let HTMLTabletoCSV do the rest
- export to csv, can be opened with any spreadsheet app.
- Note that WebScraper is an app that can crawl a site and save content as csv. It is very flexible but currently doesn't do tables.
Category:Developer Tools / Utilities
Mac OS 10.8 or higher.
v1.0 - February 2020
First beta release