Easily find your website's broken links and more.
All the features of Integrity. The same fast, efficient, accurate engine.
Manage multiple sites
Manage as many sites as you like, with individual settings for each.
Search / filter / export / archive
Integrity plus has search boxes and filter buttons. Search your data, filter it, export it.
The archive function is enhanced - can create a browsable local web archive.
Export an xml sitemap for submission to the search engines (and in other formats too - including .dot for making visualisations). Option to include images and pdf files. Set up rules for your priority / change frequency or edit these manually.
15 USD (One-off purchase)
You can buy from within Integrity Plus or use this secure link: https://pay.paddle.com/checkout/496583
Integrity Plus is licensed 'per user' Organisations with multiple users should take advantage of the corporate licence. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Requires Mac OSX 10.8 or higher, Intel 64-bit.
Users of OSX 10.6 should download the last version of Integrity Plus built for 10.6; version 6.8.18.
Users of OSX 10.5 should download the last version of Integrity built for 10.5; version 4.5.3.
Users of OSX 10.4 should download the last version of Integrity built for 10.4; version 4.2.2.End user licence agreement
v8.0.8 (codename 'Roland')
- When user marks a link as fixed, the redirect information for that link is now correctly cleared
- Now correctly handles a link where href = './'
- Allows for longer srcsets (>1000 characters). Previously, truncated urls may have been reported due to a buffer limit
- Fixes sorting in Spelling / by page table
- Adds context menu to sitemap table (copy url / visit url)
- Fixes problem with context menu in SEO / meta data table, 'copy url' or 'visit url' could work on wrong url