Keyword Cruncher for Mac
- Find semantically-related keywords on a given topic
- Analyse one or more of your own pages to identify keywords / phrases
- Crunch competitors' pages to find their optimised terms
- Searches the web for a topic to find words and phrases
- Provide a list of urls, a text file for analysis or a search term and let SKWR find web pages from search engine results
SKWR (pronounced 'skewer' and standing for Semantic Keyword Research Tool) is experimental, it's currently a free download - please use it and get it touch whether it does do what you need or whether it doesn't.
Hit the 'sources' button and choose how you want to provide your data. Then press go.
You can compile your own list of web pages for scraping, you can try a search term and let the app search the web and check out the search engine results, or this could provide part of a workflow with another app writing a file (either content or a list of urls) for SKWR to crunch.
SKWR requires Mac OSX 10.6 or higher, Intel. 10.10 (Yosemite) is supported and the app is code signed to help keep Gatekeeper happy.
Open the .dmg file and find an installer inside. To keep the app in your dock, right-click or click-and-hold on its dock icon and choose 'Keep in dock'.
Please note that this app is new and in beta. This means that you can use it freely but there may be bugs which haven't been found. If you find a problem, or have additional requirements, please contact me.
- Contact Shiela at firstname.lastname@example.org
Developer: Shiela Dixon
v1.0 released May 2015