Ambient lighting that changes with your music
Extend the ScreenSleeves experience by giving your room ambient lighting based on the album cover that ScreenSleeves is currently displaying.
- Select as few or as many bulbs as you would like Ambisleeves to control
- Selects the dominant colours from the album artwork
- Finds and connects to your bridge and finds your bulbs (will ask you to press the button the first time you start Ambisleeves)
- Mac OSX 10.6 or higher, Intel 64
- Screensleeves screensaver at least version 3.3 (free but contribution required to remove 'please support' message)
- Philips Hue bulbs and their 'Bridge' required (all part of their starter pack)
- If you have Philips Hue bulbs, please look at Hue-topia
- Please appreciate that Philips Hue bulbs display a range of colours but don't display all colours very well. Reds, yellows, purples look great, blues and greens not so good. This is a limitation of the bulbs, not this software. Ambisleeves attempts to adjust blues and greens to get the best colour from the bulb.
- If you have a problem with Ambisleeves, please Contact me
version 1.2 (beta) released August 2015
- Updates for LIFX firmware 2.0
- Min requirement raised to 10.9 - this is a requirement of the LIFX framework
version 1.1 (beta) released October 2014