Easily find your website's broken links and more.
All the features of Integrity Plus. Fast, efficient, accurate link checker. Manage multiple sites, search, filter, export.
Export an xml sitemap for submission to the search engines (and in other formats too). Option to include images and pdf files. Set up rules for your priority / change frequency or edit these manually.
After a single scan, Integrity Pro holds a vast amount of information about your site. Search it, filter it, export it. Shows a list of warnings such as missing title / description, thin content, keyword stuffed pages, images without alt text, mixed content and much more.
Run a spelling check, view the results by misspelled word or by page. Uses the standard OSX functionality and your custom dictionary.
65 USD (One-off purchase)
You can buy from within Integrity Pro or use this secure link: https://pay.paddle.com/checkout/526278
Integrity Pro is licensed 'per user' Organisations with multiple users should take advantage of the corporate licence. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
For Integrity Plus licence holders we'll be happy to deduct the full current price of Integrity Plus.
If you think you may be entitled to an upgrade, please use this upgrade form
Requires Mac OSX 10.8 or higher, Intel 64-bit.
v8.0.8 (codename 'Roland')
- When user marks a link as fixed, the redirect information for that link is now correctly cleared
- Now correctly handles a link where href = './'
- Allows for longer srcsets (>1000 characters). Previously, truncated urls may have been reported due to a buffer limit
- (Integrity Plus and Pro) Fixes sorting in Spelling / by page table
- (Integrity Plus and Pro) Adds context menu to sitemap table (copy url / visit url)
- (Integrity Plus and Pro) Fixes problem with context menu in SEO / meta data table, 'copy url' or 'visit url' could work on wrong url
- (Integrity Pro) Adds context menu to spelling / by word table (copy url / visit url)
- (Integrity Pro) Adds option to spelling / by word table to 'remove without learning'